A’more Enterprises, LLC is a design build contractor located in Williamsburg, Virginia. We are small by choice. It means you get our personal attention from concept to completion. It means our standards can remain high while low overhead allows for remarkably competitive pricing. Let us share our vision with you. Our employees are cost conscious and work efficiently. We specialize in finish carpentry and can create a space that is inviting and adapts to the style of the client. Our value based building initiatives lower the cost for our clients resulting in better customer satisfaction.
"A'more performed well, on time, and to the satisfaction of their customer. They exceeded the expectations of their client."
Bernie Taylor,WM Jordam Inc.
"My experience with A'more and their work force has been extremely pleasant. They provide top of the line quality work."
Steve Taylor, Curtis Contracting Inc.
- Code of Ethics BBB Accredited Business
NAICS Codes CERTIFIED DBE 684357
236118 RESIDENTIAL REMODELERS
236210 INDUSTRIAL BUILDING CONSTRUCTION
236220 COMMERCIAL AND INSTITUTIONAL BUILDING CONSTRUCTION
238310 DRYWALL AND INSULATION CONTRACTORS
238320 PAINTING AND WALL COVERING CONTRACTORS
238350 FINISH CARPENTRY CONTRACTORS
541611 ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT AND GENERAL MANAGEMENT CONSULTING SERVICES
561730 LANDSCAPING SERVICES
561990 FLAGGING (TRAFFIC CONTROL) SERVICES
A'more Enterprises is a certified Overly Door Company specialty door installer including ballistic, blast resistant, acoustical, personnel and FRP doors and windows.
A'more Enterprises is a custom builder and specializes in high end finish carpentry,door, hardware, and window installation.We construct new buildings and remodel residential and commercial properties.
A'more Enterprises, LLC is a class A construction company specializing in finish carpentry. Our company was established on August 5, 2009. Do you need a new office? Are you thinking of redesigning a restaurant or adding on to an existing space? A'more specializes in commercial interior renovations and will be glad to consult with you on your particular build-out need. We give you a written price guarantee. We give you a free estimate on the cost of labor and materials. We complete projects promptly without sacrificing quality.We also repair and rebuild homes and commercial buildings resulting from water and storm damage. Some of the projects we have completed have included :
Reebok at Prime Outlets in Williamsburg
Pigtails and Crewcuts Monticello Market Place Williamsburg, VA
Jimmy Johns Portsmouth, VA
Busch Gardens Wine Kiosks for the Food and Wine Festival
Yorktown Naval Weapons Station MWR Youth Center
Sentara Advanced Imaging Greenbrier
Sentara Physical Therapy New Kent
The Pavilion Williamsburg Va Diamond Health Care
Sentara CT Newtown
Sanders Nursing Home
Dr Mastros Dentist Office
Zpizza in New Town
- Jimmy Johns in Norfolk, Virginia
- Langley Hangar LO/CR Facility door installation
- University of Richmond Forest Apartments
- Tyler Hall, Christopher Newport University
- Norge Train Depot
- The Machine Gun Range at Fort Pickett
- The Tactical Maintenance Facility at Fort Eustis
- The Light Rail in Norfolk
- Primary Care Expansion in Virginia Beach.
- Williamsburg Center for Dental Health
- Atir Natural Nail Clinic in Williamsburg, VA
- The Pavilion
- Williamsburg Landing
- London Underground
- Qualification Range at Fort Lee
- Howl O'Scream at Busch Gardens
- Storm Damaged Home Repair.This included masonry,exterior siding,roofing and interior woodworking.
- Renovation of Home located at Powhatan Middle, Williamsburg
- Bathroom Renovation to accomadate senior at Seasons Trace, Williamsburg
- Custom Cabinetry,Wexford Hills, Williamsburg
- Home Renovation in the City of Williamsburg
- Renovation of home located in Kingsmill
- Framing and siding custom home in Hockney, VA
Our greatest asset is our employees. Our team consists of experienced carpenters that are competitive and result driven. Their experience and expertise is what makes our company a safe and efficient team. Our goal is to deliver a quality product on time, within budget, with zero injuries.